Love, Bill: Finding My Father through Letters from World War II by Jan Krulick-Belin
Questions for the Audience:
1. Have you ever conducted research to find out about certain relatives or family “secrets?”
2. Have you had to grow up without a parent/parents; how has that affected your life?
3. Have you ever taken a trip that has changed your life?
4. What would you like to know about a parent that you never knew before?
5. What is your family legacy? What do you want to pass on to the next generation?
6. Do you know someone who is stationed overseas now? Can you imagine how hard it would be to communicate with them without all of today’s technology? Seventy years ago, there were just letters.
7. Are there any WWII veterans in your family?